Thursday, May 7, 2009

I don't know what I did ..............

I absolutely have no clue as to what am I going to blog about today, but nevertheless I will go ahead with whatever random things I can think of.

Let's start off with my my fave TV show in the entire world, DWTS! Wow, what a show this week, Monday's performance from all was simply superb, my vote definitely goes to Gilles, but looks like he is kinda losing his charm, I esp love the little newscast on him by the 3 stallions, calling him "Sex on a stick" (hehehe, totally rofl) and their comment on how he sheds his clothes at the drop of a hat, and then them 3 do that!  Anyways, my point is, I was completely apalled to see Lil Kim eliminated, I guess Ty himself was shocked when he learnt he was still in the competition. But we must give him credit to win votes, based solely on the fact that he's too cute! I won't be surprised if he wins the trophy

Now that we got done talking about DWTS, I started reading Rhett Butler's People, and boy am I glad to do that, it's been on my list since forever. I'm waiting for this weekend, when I can spend more time reading while sipping on a cool margarita and getting baked tanned in the sun! Yay, it's summer and I love this season. Here are a few reasons.....
Firstly, the days are longer, that means there is so much more time to get a lot of stuff done.
Secondly, waking up in the morning is not a fight anymore (in winter, all I want to do is crawl back to bed totally undercovers!!). 
Thirdly, it's the sun! I love the sun and I love the fact that I don't have to wear coats/jackets/sweaters/closed toe shoes and the winter works. I can happily go around in my capris,dresses and skirts and cottons and mainly my summer sandals and shoes. 
Fourthly(am I allowed to say that?), it's back to cool drinks, and mangoes and aam panna (green mango drink which is absolutely divine!) and loads of fresh fruits and veggies, read strawberries!
Fifthly (oh boy, there I go again, am sure these are not legal words), more time at the beach and more picnics and more time outside! 
Last but not the least, end of allergy season....YAY! Now I can breathe easy, and you can too coz if you've read this far then seriously either you love my writing or you have too much time on hand (can you do some of my work please?). Please tell me it's the writing, it's a win-win for you, then you can read more from moi!! haha, I like that, "more from moi"

Anyways, these are a few of my favorite things about summer, what are yours?

P.S.: I can't believe I actually formed this many sentences with almost no ideas at all. Wow, I need to get an MRI done to see how my brain actually looks like! ewww gross! this is proof enough that I can never enter the medical field. So there's my medical analysis for today.

No comments: