Friday, May 1, 2009

The secret life of........

What's more happening than the game itself? behind the scene action. And now with the IPL season almost halfway through, tell me atleast one person who is as eager to watch the matches as compared to the previous year? I believe there are far few. What goes on with a cricketer or the team management was always an inside thing and they have always maintained their privacy that movie celebs can't even dream of. But now the mole in the KKR team (or that's what he/she claims to be!) is exposing it all with the sensational and obvious name, FIPLP ( I haven't given the name in it's entirety coz I don't want that traffic). Everyone in the management, staff and the team are in total fear of what might be revealed that is related to them, am sure it's quite amusing to the person who is actually blogging about this, might be like a mini movie.

But as Shobha De puts it, when film personalities are prepared for the media exposure, it's time for the cricketers also to deal with the same. Afterall, Bollywood and cricket are the two most popular passtimes/fields in the Indian sub-continent.

So what I want to say is that whoever it is, I'm loving his/her writing, so are the thouands of other people. And that person has got some really innovative names for them all, I just couldn't stop smiling as I was reading through. Although, I so wish he/she wouldn't reveal their identity by the end of the tournament(as he claimed he would), I wish they would continue blogging, if not for IPL. Total tp hain yeh blog.

Do visit that blog and see for yourself what I mean by complete entertainment, it's more captivating than the game itself. Do tell me what you think of it 
Additionally, let's give a huge round of applause to the wonderful world of blogging! More on that later.

Do come back to tell me your opinion.
Have a good day y'all and an even better weekend.

No comments: