Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Back again

After a long hiatus away from the Blogosphere, I’ve finally decided to give it a go again.
My head usually swims with a gazillion ideas and thoughts. It’s like it never shuts off. I’m so thankful to my dedicated set of girlfriends who very patiently listen to my every little rant and rambling. Now what they do after that is something that I’m completely unaware of. I’m secretly hoping they don’t shut me out completely. Now that would be hilarious.
Imagine me trying to talk as always and they say, shuddduupppp! And I make a puppy face and they go fine get on with it. Then I start over.
Yeah point being that ain’t gonna ever happen. I’ll always talk and they don’t have a choice. And I’d like to believe they know it. We like to keep the expectations clear, this group!
So anyhooooodles, since I’ve decided to not torture my girlfriends as much with my yakety yak I’ll be blogging a lot more than before. Which means now I will be asking if they read this new post a million times!
Good times! Adios for now and keep coming back for more.

No comments: