Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Convicted?

Ok, since when did raping a child become not that big of a deal? Well, I dont see the point for SC to outlaw Louisiana court's decision. Is killing a person physically more severe than killing a child(or even an adult) emotionally? I dont think so, well maybe I'm too old fashioned, but I certainly do not agree with the SC. Even considering that for a moment is something unimaginable for me. Come on, it's a child we are talking about, living with that scar for the rest of their lives is one thing and knowing that the person who gave that scar is not punished and maybe who knows, doing it again?? Huh, maybe its time for the SC to reconsider their votes and decision. Hopefully there will be fewer anti-social elements among us that way atleast.

No comments: