Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life lessons or entertainment?

Indian movies and music aren't that bad (reading between the lines, I love Hindi movies), growing up we all get the notion that we shouldn't get too influenced by Bollywood, but I'd like to think otherwise. There is a lot to learn too, always seeing the positive side of everything. There is this song, "Is Pal Ki Soch" from the movie Halla Bol....beautiful composition....listen carefully, I think the meaning is totally apt for all of us. In a nutshell it says, dont bother about the past, think about the future and more importantly the present and time never waits for anyone. I think its soo true, coz the present will soon be past and we aught to make good use of our time. Alright, now don't say blogging is a waste of time....I think its the best thing to happen...well that leads to a totally different topic (maybe next time on the pros and cons of blogging). Maybe I'm getting too philosophical(or old??).....I need a break, I guess will listen to some hindi music or watch a hindi movie.

No comments: