Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One more letter

I forgot one very important letter from the previous day's blog post

Dear my unused-in-a-while kitchen utensils/dishes/everything,
I know I've been neglecting y'all a lot lately, and I feel really bad that I did. I can't believe that even something as simple as Maggi turned out to be a disaster in the past. But, what's done is done, from now on I promise to make it up to you and make the best out of our lifelong commitment to each other. I hope we both continue to create the magic we used to prior to my illness. 
XOXOXO,
a neglected cook and an unused talent!

2 comments:

Pallavi said...

so Full with Life!!!!!!!!
Enjoying it in all its colors..no matter if its grey ya bright yellow/orange and thats 'You'. :) :) :)

Annie said...

Thanks Pals! I do hope I start preparing colorful food again and not black!