Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To dear.....

Some letters that were due to go out are now on their way.

Dear mystery illness,
I hate that you brought so much pain and misery into my life and I hope you wont be visiting us again. I've been very patient with you, but enough already, now I'll fight back and I wont let you take over my life. I wish for you to be gone with forever and please dont ever return, you do know you are not a very pleasant thing to be around dont you? atleast you should've made yourself clear, you certainly are one playa! So hope to not encounter you ever again.
Truly and not so lovingly,
your bearer from the past

Dear Angelina Jolie's emeralds and Amy Adams' necklace from the Oscars,
I wish you had graced my neck instead, I'm sure I would've made a great addition to your absolute brilliance!
Oodles of ooh's and aah's from,
a gal dreaming of owning you one day...sigh!

Dear AR Rahman and Resul Pookutty,
I am so proud of you both, and AR....2 Oscars in one night, wow that is like a dream come true for so many of the Hollywood stalwarts themselves. Although, I hope the world hears a lot more of your earlier compositions which were far superior than SM.
From,
a fan basking in your achievement

Dear PCC people,
Very good deed and a novel approach to this discrimination. Although I do pray that you people will be safe and happy, I fear for your safety the most.
From,
a wellwisher and someone who's been waiting for some change

Dear Hugh Jackman,
I wish you didn't jump about so much at the Oscar's, the dance routine's were good, but a little overdone, c'mon you were voted as the most sexiest man weren't you? I think you are a looker but ......
From,
one who wants to see less of your dance

Dear Coca-Cola,
I really love your new ads, they make me want to have some all the time. But I don't like the recycling ad, I know bottles do get recycled and all that, but the eco friendly projection didn't quite do it for me. I'll drink to that!
From,
an avid Coke Zero consumer and continues to do so!

Dear Amitabh Bachchan,
I thought you were really the best, considering your uber busy schedule, you still take time to blog every friggin' day..........gosh, until I stumbled upon the truth and that is you are paid to do that! Now now, even I would blog every day, heck I would blog every hour if someone paid me to do so.
From,
a disappointed co-blogger

OK I think that should do!

2 comments:

PoP said...

Yup, that nasty right? AB getting paid for writing, that too huge amount, Rs 115 cr. Why not, after all, bigadda.com is owned by Ambani.

Annie said...

I know! Wow..that is quite a huge amount! Whole lot of moolah........obviously coming in from us I believe, So makes me wonder, are we the citizens paying AB indirectly to write for us directly?whew!