Monday, April 27, 2009

A tale so inspiring

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/My-husband-threw-us-out-Neera-Chopra/articleshow/4451333.cms

Such an inspiring life! We need more such women and more such determination from us Indian women. I do hope all of us realise our true potential. 
This was so moving, I had tears in my eyes. Truly deserving.

That is why I believe, that all people I come across are my teachers, my heroes, just for the fact that everyone has something new to teach me to be a stronger, better and more confident person.

Keep living life!

Please share your thoughts on this.


2 comments:

CK said...

Truly moving story...it really is amazing how seemingly passive women can sometimes overcome the most challenging circumstances that life throws at them once they enter motherhood.
Reading this story makes me proud...to be a daughter, to be a mother, to be a woman.

Annie said...

Absolutely true CK. I'm always reminding myself n other women around me our power. But at the same time how we need to use that strength when needed. That story on Mrs. Chopra's struggle has led me to believe nothing is impossible not even for women!