Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am.....

.............seriously contemplating the end of my blogging session(s). I know I could easily stop blogging totally, but then at the back of my mind, I know that it still exists, and I will have the urge to write. Instead, I am thinking of taking the rather harsh way, of closing Viva la Vida for good.I've been thinking of it for a long time now, but haven't been able to arrive at a decision and then one time, my friend Pop, convinced me not to, so I waited. Now, I think I should, I feel sad to come to this conclusion, but I guess it's time now. I have so many memories and moments associated with this blog, I have a heavy heart.
Please let me know what you think.
Yes, maybe or no?

btw, I am not a drama-queen!

3 comments:

PoP said...

Why should you stop?
May I know the reason? If you want, take a break, and I am sure you have plenty to share. You will be disappointing many readers of your blog atleast Yamini and I

Unknown said...

yeah even i'm feeling bad that you have chosen not to blog any more .
i understand you might be having some really personal reason for choosing so . But we do miss your blog.

Annie said...

thanks u both n everyone else for the support n love. The reason is in the next post