Friday, January 9, 2009

Just for kicks......

......I have got the 'Disclaimer' on my previous post in the smallest font available. :)
Ever wonder why they do that? Who came up with that concept anyways?
Maybe some lawyers and marketing people, for sure, sitting in their ultra cool office, the lawyers thought process goes "we better add the disclaimer else we might fall into trouble", the marketing guys reply, "but, it better be inconspicuous and in fine print, else we might negate the purpose of advertising". 
Hah, such a world ours is, I don't understand it.

I think I'm retarded, talking nonsense. I have to get back to being myself soon, I havent been handling stress very well, over the past couple of weeks, I caved in. I allowed myself to be ruled by something I've always wanted to avoid (by avoid I mean handling the situations in a better way and not running away from it)....the something being turmoil in relations, long distance ones. I am no more giving in to any of this, especially, when it's not really worth it. I need me hubs...he is the only one who can make me feel better! 

See the variation of thoughts in this post........from disclaimers to diagnosis! What more evidence do we need on my mentalness. :) To put it right, I'm not in my element.
Oh, I'm sane alright, not that mental....YET!
Have a great weekend y'all...will cya next week.

Btw, I've heard that AB's blog has inspired many people to start blogging! chalo atleast koi toh faayda hua AB ke blog ka. Now, I think RGV's blog would do the exact opposite....no offense. Either way, I enjoy reading both of them blogs, they are both very 'inspirational'. HEHEHE! I like reading what everyone has to say, it's wonderful what every single person thinks! Sometimes, I get so involved, that I start neglecting my own blog. I'll try my best to keep posting though. Happy Blogging!

P.S.: This post is totally unedited and I didn't even proof read it for spellings, grammar etc. Its raw!

No comments: