Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Of politics and Obama

Oh, I don't know much on politics, and politicians and how a country runs and the complexities and intricacies involved in the administration of a nation, however what I do know is that the 44th Prez of the U of A is one helluva orator. His inaug speech was simply mind-blowing. I wonder how does he write up so many stirring speeches. Yes, his speech was harsh, real and full of emotion and promises. Promises, that don't sound too dubious for me, but instead they sound doable, maybe because that is the way he put forward his point.
"...and why a man whose father less than sixty years ago might not have been served at a local restaurant can now stand before you to take a most sacred oath."....yes very subtle, yet very true!
Looking forward to the next 4 years and I hope all goes well for him. I pray for him and his family. Oh, and the way Michelle was looking at her husband when he was taking the oath.....ah tch tch...my eyes misted just looking at her! So much for being in love, that she exudes her love for him! And, I loved her outfit, it was so perfect and so classy, couldn't have chosen better.
For the rest of the speech go here.
Wikipedia has already updated his page to current Pres. He was sworn in just a few minutes ago. Technology.....amazing....people behind the technology....even more amazing!

No comments: