Wednesday, August 27, 2008

for my friend

Alrit, my friend Pop, suggested that I put up some of my Google Talk status messages along with the timestamps on the blog, coz he was laughing all through about it I guess. And added me to his laugh list too coz it was soo funny..! I agree, this is absolutely hilarious even though I wasn't quite willing to post it and make myself look foolish. Nevertheless, here it is.

अन्नी'snew status message - want some chudwa in the newस paper cone!! 11:14 AM
Annie's new status message - craving some chudwa in the newspaper cone!! 11:14 AM
Annie's new status message - craving some chudwa in the newspaper cone with onions, lemon and kothmir!! 11:15 AM
Annie's new status message - craving some chudwa in the newspaper cone with onions, lemon and kothmir at necklace road!! 11:16 AM
Annie's new status message - craving some chudwa in the newspaper cone with onions, lemon and kothmir exclusive to necklace road!! 11:16 AM
Courtesy: Pop's Google Talk!

Happy Pop?

4 comments:

PoP said...

It was tough convincing you :)

But how can u say no to this post, such a Hilarious one...see the time line and your cravenness...
The graph with Time Vs Cravenness will look one steep slope....had a great laugh

Annie said...

well, you had to comment, didn't you?

Yamini said...

Its funny and also reminds me of a phrase "Lauta de mere beethe hue pal, woh shaame necklace road ke, woh chudwa paperwaala :)"

Annie said...

wah wah, necklace and chudwa see the effect...shaayari and all!