Friday, August 1, 2008

Little wonder/s

Talking about our little master always makes me happy and he never ceases to amaze me! So last night, I was prepping dinner and he was a bit angry, for reasons beyond me. And, did I ever mention that he is a huge Dhoom 2 admirer. When he wants to watch the videos he goes "Mama dhoo dhoo" and points at the TV and gets me the various remotes(somehow hez aware which remote is for what device!). So I thought i would surprise him with Dhoom 2 songs and when the videos began, he was so elated and so much in josh. Its hard to describe in words, but I am so proud of him. Not only was he dancing to his regular steps, he was even trying to dance like Hrithik to the title song, inc. the whistling which he made up with clicking his tongue sounds. The hand, leg, head movements all were in-sync. Then came the "Touch Me" number and there he goes doing that Abhishek dance....and also singing "oooo baby..." and in between when there is some spanish words...he says that also, and on time! When it was time for "Crazy Kiya Re", he does his version of removing the hat just like Ash does and well, I guess he was a bit tired so he slowed down just a tad and then danced to his own tune! I guess by now, you might've understood the frequency of watching Dhoom 2 in our household! Well, Partner, Jab We Met, and a few select songs also get almost similar response, but to a lesser intensity against D2. I just love the way he asks for dhoo dhoo and that too for a specific song and then his dance! I have tears in my eyes!

No comments: