Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Everday deal?

I know I've been writing about the weather for too long now, I might soon be rhetoric at that. Well, being in the midst of all this action-adventure (that's how I like to address nature's variations), one doesn't have much of a chance to ponder on anything else. Like this morning, it was soo foggy or maybe I should say smoggy(is smoggy even a word? I know SMOG = SMoke + fOG).
So, back to foggy/smoggy, couldn't see beyond the 2s deal. But it was pretty and mysterious. I think I'm going insane!
So, yesterday was the first day at daycare school for my master.....and boy did I miss him, infact all of us at home missed him, thinking about how he was doing and whether he ate anything or if he got any sleep! Whew! He was soo happy when I went to pick him up in the evening, his face actually lit up! But I think he enjoyed, coz this morn when I was leaving he wanted to come with me, so isn't that a sign? But, today is his day off, so he gets to be home and relax and rest and play a bit with his gramma.

No comments: