Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Incredible India!

I was asked by some people about our Gold medal winner Abhinav Bindra, which led to discussions about our country, Bharat, and a little into its beautiful history and the struggle with the British. I looked up what Wikipedia had to say about our pride and culture. This is the link to their article.
What bothers me the most is, why am I not living in my country? Why is my life now based on a foreign land? Why do so many of us migrate, is it just the trend that we follow or did we really want this? Why are we not serving our motherland? I have so many questions on my mind! We have come to a point when even 15th August is just another day, when in reality we must really be celebrating our independence! Do we take our freedom for granted?
So many questions to ponder on and the thought that this trend/migration will be eternal.....but our love for our land will always remain and passed on to future generations!
VANDE MATARAM!!

No comments: