Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Army and their message!

A while ago, post the attack on Mumbai, I had read somewhere the message posted by the Indian Army. The motto has just 2 sentences and it spells fortitude but it didn't lack in sending the message loud and clear. Later, that day I've searched all the websites I've visited, but couldn't find it anywhere, finally I read it again this morning elsewhere and I so wanted to put it up on my blog. I am sure you will be left motivated by it too! And salute to all the soldiers from all the departments who brought down that act of terrorism and also to all those soldiers who are out there every day securing our borders and who often go unnoticed by our goverment and the very people who they protect. We salute you, we thank you and we are glad you are keeping us safe. I am also proud that one of my cousins is joining the Navy despite protests from his parents.
I didn't want to talk anymore on the attacks a rather ubiquitous matter I would say, but this one I had to.....and I'm gonna leave the topic with this...

"Forgiving a terrorist is left to GOD. But, fixing their appointment with GOD is our responsibility." -- INDIAN ARMY.

No comments: