Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My idea.....

....of a room where I can relax and chill out and be myself would be a room that is minimalist and opens to the outdoors through a perfect glass wall with a great view of the woods or maybe a lake. The greenery of the outside world, I would match with the black and white of the indoors. I don't want any color on the inside, coz I would love the outdoorsy colors to blend in with the indoors. The glass wall would be pristine clear and the rest of walls would be a light shade of gray. I would then accessorize with square black and white paintings and the seating will be black while the floor would be white. The lights I would keep a soft glow with lotsa candles and some white light bulbs in the roof. No heavy furniture, just simple and cozy and o yeah how can I forget my books, lots of books of all genres in a neatly stacked book shelf and then for the centerpiece, a huge glass vase with pretty light pink roses. That's it.....white, black, green and pink. My idea of a beautiful yet cozy room.

There now I have it weblogged, so I don't forget. Someday I hope to build this. Hubby, I hope you are reading this! (*Gleam*)

2 comments:

Yamini said...

Perfect!! close to my idea too..I like the glass walls...the room should be hexagonal...I open the window and cool breeze from the mountains comes by and there is one wooden rocking chair..where I am reading a book to my heart's content..I luv it...I hope I have one someday :)

Annie said...

I pray that ur wish is fulfilled honey!