Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My opinion.

Here is Barkha Dutt's response to the criticism she received during her live coverage of the Mumbai Terrorism Act. Well, I sure did raise my concerns on her journalism too, but now I've changed my opinion coz I was only watching from one side...i.e. my side, now I know both the sides. I really applaud her and also the other journalists, Rajdeep, Arnab and the rest of the team from Times Now, I am not taking sides but I am rather sad at the state of affairs with our National Channel, Doordarshan. All they did was to show the funeral of a few policemen and not even their names were displayed I believe.
Before we start protesting and creating a hungama over the terrorists invading India, I guess it's high time something be done about those within. So, signing petitions, wearing black or white, conducting candle marches, protesting, holding up statement banners, well what is the use of that all, it'll just fall on a deaf and blind administration. We need to think and strategize a stronger plan. if you are wondering then, Orissa might be a good place to start. 
Religion is only a state of mind, to guide us in our life. Eventually, all religions have a common destination, just the path differs and no religion teaches violence or harm to anyone. So, really religion is a hugely bad excuse for all the wrongdoings of a few individuals/groups. Sometimes, I wish the entire world followed just one religion, that of humanity.
Love all and Let Live!

No comments: