Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ramblings...

My car is now at the repair shop, thus leaving me with the rental that they provided....and it's such a drab. Gosh, am missing my 4 wheeler!
I feel like doing a tag.....maybe sometime I will, just need to think of the right q's and find the time to do that too!
Last night, went back home and made some rotis with egg curry, and I tell you it was awesome, we got tired of eating the Indian restaurant food for so long now, saada ghar ka khaana is always welcome....innit?
Well, this weekend I hope to make some biriyani, still thinking whether mutton or chicken.....any suggestions? I am so excited for this weekend, coz Mr. and I will be home together after soooooo long, I can't even remember, and we plan to do some family activities, maybe take our master to the aquarium or animal museum or the beach or some place where he can have fun.  Waiting patiently for this week to pass by quickly.........tick tock tick tock....


Btw, this image is not that of anything even remotely scary, this is formed by using the letters from "SCOUT BOY", let's see if you can figure it out. We kids used to draw this so oft during our childhood, Y and P do y'all remember? Got reminded of it y'day.

1 comment:

Yamini said...

I remember tht...n also I used to draw a baker in the same manner...:)