Thursday, July 31, 2008

Inspirational/Interesting Read

Now I'm sure most of us have heard about Ivana Trump's wedding a while ago. Well, what was interesting for me though was the fact that her ex-husband "The Donald" was an active participant in the wedding events. Anyways, that apart, I came across this article on the web, Ivana Trump: 'I'd Rather Be a Nanny Than a Nursemaid'. I really liked what she wrote....very inspirational...especially the last para.
I would like to add that no one person is big or small, everyone is equal and everyone has something from their life that is invaluable to others in the form of advice. So, don't just think you are the best and the rest are below you...Think you are the best, but learn from others and also teach and spread positiveness towards life, people, situations, thoughts, everything. Life is beautiful and you have just one chance to live it to the fullest, even a millisecond of your past cannot return. What's gone is gone forever, make the best of what you have!

No comments: