Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So much in one!

Ah, where do I start blogging today! Maybe, that I really loved what Alicia Keys wore to the AMA's on Sunday, or maybe that I am disappointed Desperate Housewives didn't air, also considering the fact that the season would soon end, or maybe that I am really excited for Thanksgiving this year, or maybe that I am still a little spellbound seeing some pics from the Atlantis opening celebrations, or maybe that Roberto Cavalli's house has been designed to change colors as per his mood , or maybe that the book I am reading nowadays is the cause for my nightmares, now why are they interrupting my so-called short spells of beauty sleep is unreasonable. Well, I'm certainly looking forward to partying all this weekend, shake off some of those nightmarish dreams and horrid thoughts. 

I should start reading more classics, they are certainly more enigmatic and peaceful, or better yet Calvin and Hobbes comics, just humor and antics from a 6 year old boy and his stuffed tiger, so imaginative, yet so discreetly hilarious. That reminds me, I loved Golmaal Returns, I thought it was just nonsensical sans a story/plot yet it renders its dose of comedy which I daresay is slapstick and total mass. It's good to see one of those kinds in a long time, the last I can think of is Partner. It's good to unwind all the stress and issues that we have to deal with, by watching these kind of movies every once in a while. By now you must've guessed my devotion towards Bollywood. Nothing appeals to me more than the tinseltown movies. Love them and proud to be able to comprehend them. I'm not a big fan of Aamir Khan's, but that doesn't mean I don't watch his movies, his Ghajini 6 pack abs are not working for me, I think it's just makeover gone completely wrong, of course his face looks a lot better now that he's lost weight, but abs are a big nono, I still believe SRK did a better job at toning his body. So Mr.Perfectionist and his fans, sorry to point that out, but that's just my point of view. Now, I am eager to watch Surya in his toned avatar. Also, the screenplay of the movie Rock On has been selected to be a part of the Oscar Library archives so that it is available for research to other film-related personnel. Some other movie scripts that are already in are Lagaan, Devdas, Munnabhai M.B.B.S, Kal Ho Na Ho, Chak De India, Sarkar Raj and Gandhi My Father. So did I deliver your dose of news for today?

On that note, I wish all my friends a very very Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays! Please do write in to tell me how you spent them.

2 comments:

PoP said...

In the line of Golmal Returns and Partner, if you dont mind Gay Comedy, then Dostana is good watch too.

Annie said...

Well, I bet Dostana is in a completely different spectrum.....moreover I haven't got to finishing it, I was halfway through when I felt it was getting boring.....so not too sure about finishing Dostana!