Tuesday, November 11, 2008

To be or not to be.

WikiHow had an article on "How to Think Like Leonardo DaVinci". I am a bit confused here.....can you become someone else by changing the way you think?? That would seem interesting to me. Hmm..let's see I want to think like....Warren Buffett maybe? or maybe can I get an amalgamation of various individuals, not necessarily celebs in their fields? See I told you it would be interesting. Anyways, if you are reading this post and would like to share with me who would you want to think like please let me know, I want to know.

2 comments:

Yamini said...

I'd like to think like STeve Jobs, Swami Vivekananda...tht's it for now..will add on later

Annie said...

hmm, i thought about Steve Jobs too...but something stopped me, although I do admire him immensely.