Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Final Inch!

Aptly kept title this is, The Final Inch, is all about eradicating Polio in a few countries, the video is for India and Afghanistan now. It airs on HBO in 2009. I have to admit, I didn't really think about this issue until I saw this post on the Google Blog. It got me thinking.....why do we quarrel amongst ourselves over religion, caste, wealth, insanity when there are far more serious issues to fight against? Well, you know me always trying to see an issue in a larger than life picture, that's just my food for thought.

And here are some Black Friday sales sites
Black Friday 2008,
BlackFridayAds.com,
TheBlackFriday.com,
Black Friday Gear,
BlackFriday.info,
Black Friday GottaDeal.com and
Black-Friday.net.

Happy Shopping and Oh, you can thank me and gift me anytime!

No comments: