Friday, November 28, 2008

My country, my love.....help God please!

As I am seated here on the couch in my living room at my house, I am left with nothing but debating about the irony of life. Wondering why is this happening, why are these so-called terrorists attacking all corners of the country. Don't they have any humanity in them is what I am floored over. Don't they realise that they will surely be punished by the Almighty, don't their brainwashing sessions teach them this? What bothers me immensely is the fact, this is not the end, there are a lot more youth out there, being trained to carry out more and more such petty acts. I am worried sick thinking if any place is really safe, will my children be safe in this world, will any child be safe? Our children whom we nurture and bring up in such a safe life, what kind of a world will they grow up in....no matter what good values I impart to my child, will the same be given back to him?

I think this is just about enough nettime for the trouble makers, what I would like to give a special mention here is to our brave soldiers in the police force and the armed forces. They are doing a commendable job and hats off to them. I don't have the courage to watch the live telecast, neither do I have the strength to read any of it, but those law protectors are out there, living the worst nightmare of their life and putting up a brave face working relentlessly for the last 48 hours. I for one, do believe that the officers who lost their lives so easily without even a fight, I do trust their decisions and judgements, it's just unfortunate that we lost them so easily. I'm sure they had their own set of reasons for going in without proper protection. Some police personnel are still in charge by just using their 'lathis', it is not stupidity, I believe it is the courage and the love for the most beloved city, Mumbai, and our most beloved structure, The Taj...our heritage, our landmark. They need all our strength, and we are ready to give it to them and to any soldier our country needs. I just hope that while all the concentration is at the 3 locations, there won't be any other incidents elsewhere, that would totally shatter all of us. I just pray this will be the end of it. I hope atleast now, the authorities would wake up and atleast secure our coast lines. Arriving in a speedboat and entering a country through the gateway......? I can't imagine how secure are our coastlines!!! I find it unbelievable how anyone can enter and leave the country from neighboring countries without valid forms of identification or approval. It scares the crap out of me.

I pray for all of them, all of us and also for all them youth, who are being so heavily influenced by the ignorant, calling them terrorists. I pray that this will soon end and I pray that there wont be any more such events. I pray for the well-being of all, be it us the commoners, the law makers, the law protectors or the law breakers. I pray for all.

No comments: