Friday, November 14, 2008

Technically I am awake, but realistically I am in a deep slumber! Whew, a strength 4 coffee is also not doing me any good, I am missing my bed. I need a short forty winks, I'm sure it'll do no harm to no one. Damn, I need to work on this issue and I'm unable to concentrate.....maybe I'll get me some of that Green Tea, that will definitely wake me up. That reminds me, M,...what about the Green Tea Cocktail, did you find the recipe for that, I am curious to know how would my taste buds take it. You do remember my addition to it right?

I think I might have a nice fall today sometime and make myself look foolish! Thanks to these new shoes that I've got on....they are so stiff, it's hard to walk. Well, my Mr. was right, he was like do you have to buy those shoes for sure, I said Absolutely! well, then I didn't know I was absolutely sure of tripping! But then you know, I'm getting so much praise for them, it's hard to put them, 4 inched beauties away. You know, I love my shoes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie,

Here you go..
Infusing Instructions

Infuse an entire 750ml bottle of vodka with 6 teabags (any tea works, Indian or Numi's), by steeping the tea bags for 4 to 6 hours or overnight. You may wish to pour the vodka into a jar or container that will allow you to easily remove the teabags after steeping. (If you want to use a lesser amount of vodka, pour 1/3 of the bottle of vodka into in a jar or with two teabags. )
Swirl the jar occasionally: You will see the infusion happening.
If you want to use loose tea, the equivalent is one teaspoon of tea for each teabag.

Annie said...

alrit, i'm gonna try this....a bit skeptical though! thanks babes!