Friday, November 7, 2008

My take on politics!

O yeah, everyone had their share to blog on Barack Obama, now it's my turn. As if there is anything else left to say! Nevertheless...
Congratulations to him and his family and to everyone who will benefit with his Presidency. 
The Obama's make a picture perfect family, a beautiful and poised wife, lovely children and he himself is soo perfect, atleast what we see of him....and that mind of his is soo sexy! His speeches are flawless and his energy is radiating and fresh. His promises are a dream and we all hope that they don't disappear as soon as we wake up from this celebration. I hope he lives upto his promise of CHANGE! All of us are ready to embrace his ideas and changes, we need a fresh start to old issues. We need an entrepreneur, we need someone dynamic and magnetic. Oh did I mention he's got a mind that would make women or even men weak in their knees! 

And this is a reason enough for me to party this weekend.....! C'mon me deserves it!
So, wishing "The O" good luck and I was wondering whether it was possible if he took over the office a bit earlier??? Why wait for good things to begin!! Let the work begin! Mazel Tov baby!

No comments: