Friday, November 7, 2008

An update!

I know, it's been a long hiatus from blogging, but there really was so much going on, it's crazy. My mom has left for home early this week, my master fell sick and Mr. and I are taking turns attending to him and taking care of him while doing some justice to our jobs too. I haven't even had the time to miss my mom, blame it on taking care of the pediatric visits and administering medicines to the little one. It is at times like this is when I realise, is it really necessary that both parents should be working, I mean your child's health is the top priority, everything else comes in later. It's a tough time, but I know happy times are just around the corner, it's just a matter of time and patience and yes, we are taking out time and patience is one of the side effects of having a child(o yes, trust me tolerance levels are certainly high post baby).

So for the All Souls Day, my master was dressed up as Darth Vader and boy did he look cute! We went trick or treating and then got back in time to give away our share of treats to the little devils. They sure did scare the hell out of our master, he was soo frightened by all their costumes, he was hugging grandma all through and refusing to look at mama give away treats to them trick or treaters. I just wish I had the opportunity to carve pumpkins, I would've carved diyas and lighted them up with candles, coz Diwali was nearby. Globalization....even festivals!

This morning driving across the bridge, it was so pretty, very foggy and very sunny and there were some black objects floating on the river. And on a closer look, I believe they were ducks with their heads down, how do I know that? Well a few of them curious ones,  had their heads up, looking at the world above. I wanted to take a picture, but to capture that I would've needed a real camera, not my cell phone camera. 

It's been a really long and exhausting week and I hope to get some respite this weekend, looking forward to it. Maybe read some comics(Calvin and Hobbes), cook and watch movies and maybe hit the beach if the weather co-operates!

Profitez de votre weekend! (Enjoy your weekend!)
Adios!

1 comment:

Yamini said...

We need pictures of Darth Vader....