Friday, March 20, 2009

Fashion..nono not the movie..this is real

Among all the designers for the WLIFW, my vote goes to Rajesh Pratap Singh. His clothes are so enigmatic and they are definitely wearable on a regular day without getting any odd glances. Maybe it is my slight inclination towards darker colors....esp. blacks and grays. Whatever it is, works for me.

Manish Malhotra is just sticking to his regular style, like out of a Yash Raj movie. No doubt, he can make anyone look flawlessly beautiful, but c'mon we need some change. I think his clothes looked like a cross between Paris and Bollywood. :)  Aw...c'mon you know my Bollywood addiction!

Nayanika Chatterjee is still modelling? Man, yeh tho too much ho gaya! I thought she retired....that shows how away I am from the desi fashion scene. I think I'm retired. :)

So whose designs do you think would work for you? I would love to hear!

No comments: