Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An Ode and a Salaam!

Over the weekend, we were in Disneyland(ok, I mean really!!). We were all so excited to be meeting up with Mickey Mouse and the rest of the gang, even my master was so eager all through he was like tickee bouse(o yes, that is how he addresses the most favorite mouse in the world!). So cute! So anyways, we were all geared up and all and mind you this was the first time me visiting Disneyland, so it was quite an experience for me and when I say that the rest of the theme parks are nowhere close to the experience at Disney, I mean it.......each and every word! It is like an entire city in itself, and the management and maintenance is just so unbelievable! Right from the parking lot attendants to the actual performers, I haven't seen a more disciplined and composed lot ever! And to top it off, the performers wowed me with their energy and zeal, patience and composure, and made a mental note to myself, learn Annie learn! In that heat, they delivered a show that was no less than a jam packed rock concert! And not even one aspect of it all went wrong(ok, I wasn't looking for any either). Annie is totally impressed!
A big round of applause to all the people working there and that includes the woman who collected our parking ticket to the men who directed us where to park and the one who reminded us where we were parked(Happy ,I think!) and to the balloon guy and the performers in the parade(Whew, don't you guys get exhausted ever?) and the numerous people who kept guiding people so that they can meet up with Mickey and Minnie Mouse and Pooh bear and Tigger, and the photographer who captures the moment when you do meet the characters, and the people who are dressed as them, and always being so enthusiastic about meeting every kind of person, coz afterall, the legendary characters reputation is dependent entirely on you. Also, to the security guards always trying to keep a check on everything around, the men and women behind the food stalls, and everyone else behind the incredible idea. Thank You for helping us make our happy memories and Thank You for keeping us safe and organized!

No comments: