Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My head is humming!

Has it ever happened to you..........you keep humming a certain song or poem or whatever all day and you just can't seem to get it off your head? Well, that's what's happening to me since morning. Every morn, on PBS we watch Arthur and Friends, and the title song is whatz on my my mind. It's meant for kids, but I believe it applies to us bigger kids too.......I think of this song as a stress buster and also a reminder of who I am. I've loved it always. Here are the lyrics for you....read on and if it's available on You Tube check it out, or better yet, PBS to the rescue!

Everday when you're walking down the street, everybody that you meet has an original point of view.
And I say Hey, what a wonderful kind of day, if we could learn to work and play and get along with each other.
You gotta listen to your heart, listen to the beat.
Listen to the rhythm, the rhythm of the street.
Open up your eyes, open up your ears.
Get together and make things better by working together.
It's a simple lesson and it comes from the heart.
Believe in yourself for that's the place to start.
And I say Hey, what a wonderful kind of day, if we could learn to work and play and get along with each other.
Hey, what a wonderful kind of day. Hey! What a wonderful kind of day! Hey!


Have a great day!