Friday, March 13, 2009

If only........

I took a quiz, that tells me what city I should live in. Well, and the answer is......
 
...Paris! Wow, I sure would move to Paris right now! Who wouldn't want to live in the most romantic city in the world? Sigh.....dreams! I think I am a dreamy girl. Visiting Paris is one thing, but actually living there.....woo hoo! {Do you hear some squealing and howling? ahem.  I wonder where is it coming from?!!}
Anyhoodle, it's a Friday and its almost 4 in the p.m. and I can't wait to go home and continue my gardening project.
Btw, has anyone realised that today is Friday the 13th and this is happened 2 times consecutively, once last month, i.e. Feb and once now in March. Weird huh?

Whatev, now back to my dreams, hubs, me and baby in Paree......

6 comments:

PoP said...

I wanted to be in Chennai, but it says "You should live in Las Vegas."
Almost same huh? ;)

Annie said...

Chennai, Vegas, Paris.......all are same! if you want so! Dream on buddy....!

Anonymous said...

We could be neighbors..It says Paris for me too ...:)

Annie said...

That would be nice Yamini. Atleast then we can see more of each other!

Unknown said...

well dates in feb and march would be on same day, hence we have two friday the 13ths

Annie said...

Thanks for the pointer Ashwin, seriously I didn't think about it. Since Feb has 28 days, which is exactly 4 weeks, March would also have the same days as Feb......totally missed it.