Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm diggin' these.....

Gosh, these glasses are oh so cute! and they are all re-cycled. Yep, they cut off the tops and then smooth the rims, and voila.....cute glasses, now this vodka thingy is 22 oz, whoa, that'll keep me busy all night without having to refill...hehehe.
Me needs these glasses right now, especially the beer glasses..........they are choo chweet! I am sure I'll drink everything off of it!
Recycled Beer Bottle Glasses - (Set of 9)
here's my vodka glass! hurray!
Chopin Vodka Glass
simple, yet so much attitude!
Dry Soda Glasses (Set of 4)
love the green color on these, can sneak off anything in 'em
Grolsch Glasses (Set of 2)
this one below is a spoon holder....can you believe it!
Recycled Boylan's Root Beer Soda Bottle Spoon Rest
there we go, the perfect set complete with coasters.
Red Stripe Glass and Coaster Set
these are also beautiful, kinda antique looking!
IBC Creme Glasses (Set of 4)

All pictures are from Etsy

No comments: