Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I like being me

Annie, is totally annoyed with a few individuals..............the reason you ask eh?
Let's take this scenario.............you are having a decent, general conversation with a few people and then the talk ends, everyone parts ways but the remnants of the topic at hand still exist somewhere and one person decides to ask you a few more questions (hoping to prolong the talk, probably), eventually your nationality and "oh that's not how it's done in your country?" question pops up. Helllo? did I even mention anything about the country I am from? Or did I ever mention what way what is done? we were just having a normal conversation for Chrissakes. Can't I have even one conversation where I am not being veered towards the nationality direction? But, what's of notice here, the person who got me annoyed on such a beautiful day is himself not a citizen of this country where he lives......now where does that leave him? I never talk to people based on which country or religion they belong to...............heck we are all the same, born geographically in different places, but hello, now we share the same land. So can't we just talk about the common stuff? 
Ugh, so irritated, I can't tell you. I don't know why am I doing this on my blog, this space is for me, not for some idiot's reactions. What irritates me most is, the fact that these people act like they are the 'know it all' kind of people, when the fact is, they no nothing, they are filled of s**t. Like they say, "Aadha sach, jhoot se bhi zyaada khatarnaak hain" translation -> "Half knowledge is more dangerous than lies". Apt for today's episode.

Dear Blog,
Please don't mind that you are the recipient of my reactions today. I had to get it out and I wanted to make it known, and the best way is through you. Please bear with me.
Your faithful blogger,
Annie

And to think, my horoscope for today says:
You need self-discipline today -- and you've got plenty! You may just need to keep your big mouth shut as the folks around you make fools of themselves or you may need to avoid a mighty temptation. 

Yes, I think I did follow that, although it wasn't intentional, nevertheless, I did keep my mouth shut and let the others look foolish! Yup, something to be happy about atleast!
I want to give that person a good shout and a content lecture, God, please don't let me do it! I wish for that person to be gone for the rest of the day! poof

No comments: