Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beauty Secrets Unveiled!

When I read this article, I almost puked. So, be prepped for that! I'm not entirely surely how valid this article really is, but it made an interestingly gross read.
So, all those beauty products that we use.....what really goes into them....have you ever thought about it?
Can you imagine this--
Applying the human placenta on your face to reduce wrinkles and also to hair coz its good?
Whale puke as fragrance?
Cochineal beetles red color as lipstick?
Cow Dung as vanilla essence?

I can't even go on, the others are still worse.....get a load of it here

Whoever came up with this stuff...must have the strangest imagination, since I refuse to believe all this nonsensical stuff! Let me know what you think about this article!

1 comment:

Yamini said...

yucky...I'd rather have wrinkles and age with grace