Thursday, July 17, 2008

Music......fuel for life.

Sonu Nigam, Shantanu Mukherjee, Sukhwinder Singh, Kay Kay ..... are no doubt some of the best male playback singers in our country currently. They have such command over the voices, even one note doesnt slip. Expertise/experience?...it shows, oh yes. The connection that they make with the Lord.....I like to call it Khuda Konnexion, surely connects the listener too. Just recently, on a reality television show, Sonu, Shaan and Sukhi made an appearance and when they rendered some of their compositions, I was totally spellbound, they strike a chord....some people just do that to you. My Mr. wasn't too happy about me being so involved in that show though, but honey I'm sorry, I love music, pls bear with me! Well, I'm watching out for Atif Aslam, Toshi and Neeraj Shridhar (of Bombay Vikings...remember?), I hope they live upto my expectations. The Khuda Konnexion is the essential element here. Check out Bachna Ae Haseeno and Kismat Konnection.

No comments: