Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chocolate on Orkut.

The Chocolate community on Orkut is pretty big. Have you ever noticed the community's desc? Well, here it is
"Its not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man (and sometimes a woman). So forget love, I'd rather fall in Chocolate!!! ;)"
This is so true.....but why is it that anything that tastes excellent is bad for you? Let's see maybe dark chocolate is good and all that, but does it really taste that good? I dont think so...milk chocolate is the best esp...Symphony the one with toffee and almonds...its awesome! Then there is white chocolate, its good but tooo sweet. Moreover, I think one eats chokie to taste the choc flavor, not bitterness or just milk (as in white). MC clears my mind...invigorates and makes me happy...esp when I'm feeling low. Even my 18 mth old is always bribing me for some M&M's, when it comes to chocolate, everyone is demanding. My husband thinks otherwise...he doesnt let me eat too much, says its not good for my diet plan...but good for his?? Now what kind of equality is that I ask? My mom is a bigger chocolate lover than me...lets just say shez got the sweetest tooth, i keep asking her to cut down on her sweet intake, i wish she wud agree with me!
When we were at Hershey's PA, I went crazy seeing all that chocolate and I secretly wished I could take all this home! Wouldn't that be interesting?
Try chocolate with wine....and cheese...even better...trust me you wont go elsewhere. All this talk about chocolate is making me crave for some....cya later! Eat Chocolate...heals everything!

No comments: