Thursday, July 17, 2008

The road taken

My little one was a little off mood yesterday evening, so we went for a stroll around the block before dinner. As soon as I stepped out, I was sweetly surprised by the cool breeze and pleasant climate. As we kept walking, it was quite a treat for my olfactory senses. Someone was barbecuing, and I felt like Tom from the Tom and Jerry cartoons, when he flies towards the source of the smell....made me hungry. Then there was the smell of a freshly mowed lawn
and then I passed by this house, where one could find all colors of roses blooming, I really love walking by that house, its a pretty sight. Then I didnt want to go back home, so we kept walking a little more, and it was worth it. Thats when I decided I should make this a daily ordeal, the little roobaroo with nature refreshed me more than anything else would have. What better way to end the day with a glass of some really good Cabernet, followed by chocolate ice cream?

No comments: