Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello Monday!

'Twas a pretty good weekend. We finally did hit the beach, JIT, on our way back it was pouring like mad, no visibility, my Mr. did a very good job driving. My Master was scared at first at the beach, later he caught up and then he didn't want to leave. He was a bit overwhelmed with the water and vast expanse. He played, and played and played and when we got home, he was too tired. Then we caught up on a few movies, JTYJN(a very sweet and feel good movie), Namaste London(boring!) and TZP (2nd time is too much). Made some awesome Mutton Biriyani, y'day! hah, my Hyderabadi roots do show, dont they! Well, you ought to love biriyani, if you are a Hyderabadi...... period. Mr. and mom loved it, and so it passed the test and I know it was really good. Oh nono, I won't be sharing my recipe, its a secret! I'd like to call myself the self proclaimed queen of biriyani! So much for modesty huh!
The week has just begun, long way to go...so have a great week everyone and don't think too much of my biriyani!

4 comments:

PoP said...

Again I am reading this post while I am approaching my lunch hour and all of a sudden my clock stops...
You better send me the recipe of Mutton Biriyani.

Annie said...

Isn't that a good thing...now u can think of Mutton Biriyani and even something bland as salad w/o dressing will taste delicious. Sorry, no recipe sharing!

Unknown said...

if not teh recipe....post a pic of the famous biryani next time u do it.

Annie said...

They say you eat with your eyes first.....so are we following that?