Monday, July 14, 2008

Believe it!

Ever since I saw the movie "Black", I thought it was absolute nonsense. How could anyone who is visually challenged and also hearing impaired achieve all that. But then again I was proved wrong. I was watching Extreme Makeover on ABC last night, and one of the designers had met up with this really old guy who is an artist and he is blind and deaf . He communicates through an interpreter, but he works by himself....needling the thread and then stitching, I was just amazed at his skill. Now, this is a miracle or determination, I have yet to figure out, but since I've seen someone like that for real, I believe in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's concept and hats off to him for making such a beautiful movie, and also to Rani and that little girl for enacting their roles in the best manner possible.

No comments: