Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Forget it!

If mom's start forgetting stuff then you know what it's called? Well, my husband says its "Momnesia"...which I am experiencing quite a bit. It's quite unlike me though. Yesterday, I knew I had my phone with me in my hand...but I wasn't sure where I placed it later...I checked all over the place and even my bag, but to no avail. This morning I even checked our mailbox, thinking I must've kept it there when I got the mail...unbelievable right. Finally, I thought I would give my bag a thorough check and voila, there it was sitting right there.....as if mocking at me. Sometimes, when I forget something, I just do....and I think this is Momnesia. The stuff motherhood does to you......but its all worth it!

1 comment:

Pallavi said...

Momnesia haan.....18 month old bundle of joy is doing wonders.
finally we got to know the mystery of your missing fone from the blog!!!!