Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Indian epic comic?

http://blog.wired.com/underwire/2008/10/can-ramayan-rep.html

Hmm, now to see the Americanized version of an Indian epic. How much more Westernization? or is it a step towards Easternization?

Last night's DWTS elimination was justified, I think it was about time Rocco left. I knew it had to be him, coz Cloris is clearly an asset for the show, and man I really admire her ability to dance, her energy and to move around that much and her leg lifts and her Tango is definitely better...all this at 82 years...WHEW! I think she should definitely be given the mirror ball just for her participation and agility. 
Some of my faves are Brooke Burke, Tony Braxton, Warren Sapp, and Lance Bass....I hope to see them last till the end.
And I missed the 90210 episode, I always tend to see the reruns on Wednesdays....and then Lipstick Jungle follows....whew busy Wednesday evenings. :)

No comments: