Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm back.....

...from the blogger's block...well, when I thought of something to natter on, my mind drew a blank....I tried and tried but still, I couldn't think of anything that stirred up a passion in me. and if I don't feel it, I don't talk about it....fair enough? 
Yet, I don't have much to discuss even though it's been a week.
Well, let's see, last week I took a day off to stay home recuperating from the cold/fever....it was relaxing, got some gardening done just in time before winter sets in....then cribbed about not going to the mountains for the weekend with a group of friends(we've been planning for too long), in the meanwhile enjoyed the beautiful days here....fall is just so lovely...cool breeze and warm sunshine ...I wish it would be autumn always!
So, that's my gab for today...I will be back!
P.S.: Howz the new design on the blog?

2 comments:

Pallavi said...

liked teh colors of ur columns now.....was trying to access haute cuisine but that didn't work...even that is changed ?

Annie said...

yup, that too....you can access it via the "View my profile" link, alternatively