Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Some reasons and some updates.

I am so not in my mojo.....well that's what would happen if I started reading other blogs. So much so that I am neglecting my blog. Although, I do find it pretty fascinating that so many people are such good at expressing and essaying their mind and playing around with words. I always felt that  there is a writer/journo in everyone, and thank God for these blogs, the writer deep within us is exposed to the world....a side not many might have seen or experienced. It really is a wonderful method of bringing out the real 'you'. I like to hear opinions, views, tid-bits, latest fashion, decorating ideas etc....and for an individual like me, I can get my updates on any topic through some of my fave blogs. 

Apart from browsing through various blogs, we did celebrate Diwali beautifully. Mom and I made some awesome kurkure(spinach vada, savari) and mithai(shrikhand, malpua, karanji) beginning Sunday up until Monday, then Tuesday(actual Diwali and Lakshmi Puja), we decorated the front yard with rangoli and candles and lights...it was so festive, then the puja (after praying, I feel so much at peace, the feeling is so soothing), oh then mom made some awesome festival food and we devoured as if all of it would soon go out of fashion! Dessert and a round of Rummy(cards) with a few friends up until midnight was a lot of fun.....which may be the reason why I am falling asleep at my desk today, a huge cup of coffee isn't really helping either. The one thing that was missing in the actual spirit of Diwali..... fire crackers!!! Didn't have any.....nevertheless!

No comments: