Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My heart skips a beat!

I was at work, doing my thing, headphones plugged in, listening to Hindi radio...all kinds of songs that I haven't heard were playing. Then all of a sudden a male voice sings MMMMM....and guess what my heart stops for a beat, my mind blanks out completely and I couldn't think straight, I was in the middle of emailing a friend and I had to stop in between. The song was "Ab Mujhe Raat Din" by Sonu Nigam from the album, "Deewana". Haven't heard this song in a very long time and well maybe that's why it had such an impact on me. He is by far the best singer in the nation/world in recent times. I wish people like Himesh Reshammiya would stop comparing and competing with the likes of Sonu Nigam, he is beyond any competition.

4 comments:

Yamini said...

tht is so true...I donno how ppl can hear 100 wolves yelling at the same time...i.e, Himesh Reshammiya..

Annie said...

that is one of the funniest comments i ever heard on HR

PoP said...

Stop making fun of HR gals. I know few ppl whose heart not only skipped but completely stopped when he sang whoooooooohhhhhhooooooooo...

Annie said...

o yeah, i dont doubt that for sure! heart stopping wooooooooooo ing