Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The job....eternal!

Being a mom to a 21 month old is about giving up on a lot! Ask me why? Ok, here it is....
firstly I don't talk to anyone on my cell phone once I'm home (hah, now you know why it's hard to get me on the phone), bcoz my master would demand (i think impose would be the right word here) for the cell and then disconnect once he gets it, only to play his favorite songs. (If I ever get a  hold of Pritam, for composing the Kismat Konnection title song, he'll have it good from me!) How a toddler knows how to operate a cell phone and play music on it is beyond my knowledge (hey, dont raise any eyebrows at me! especially that one eyebrow look) So, my friends please bear with me coz the only times I can talk is when I'm driving and that too only on certain days(read, when master is not in the car with me, and I am in a chatty mood). Such is my plight! I feel isolated from the rest of the world when I'm home! 
But all of this is nothing when compared to having my master around pulling faces, playing pranks, trying to get my attention and getting cute with me and fussing and oh....the beauty of motherhood....the epitome of unconditional love.

No comments: