Thursday, October 23, 2008

Makes me wonder

I love blogging, but I wonder why I haven't been able to blog as much...I guess it's the blogger's block! O yes, I do think bloogers too have their share of blocks. HeHe!
The lack of inspiration, being stressed out, too many issues to deal with, paucity of time...busy life in short, maybe the reasons for this blog being devoid of posts for a while in between.
Even now, I am hoping to dig deep into my brain,( oh and btw, I am left-brained according to some analysis/quiz I took) and fish out some interesting topic that I can natter on, but zilch is the outcome.
I have yet to buy a Halloween outfit for my master....that's my current thought....huh! Now, is that a source of blogging....could be...maybe not! Better not!
O yeah, I would like to watch Karzzz.....only coz I've heard so many bad reviews, it made me curious, and as per the saying Curiosity always gets the better of you. I think I'll enjoy this movie, mainly because I already know what to expect. HAHAHAHA!!! some descriptions I've read are so hilarious.

Well, now as Bipasha puts it in Bachna...."Now, it's time for the bitch to get back to work" Adios.

No comments: