Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Words of wisdom

Among one of the forwards that I got in my Inbox, one of them is words of wisdom (ok if you are thinking why in the world am I still reading those forwards, the answer is I don't know, I guess maybe they are mostly feel good emails, so what the heck!) I am putting up a few that really held my attention in particular.

" Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. Life salutes you when you make others happy."

" Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story has a successful ending. Accept the pain and get ready for success."

" If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If a problem cannot be solved, what is the use of worrying?"

"If you miss an opportunity, don't fill the eyes with tears. It will hide another better opportunity in front of you."

" Be bold when you lose and be calm when you win."

That's my two cents through someone else.

No comments: