Wednesday, October 22, 2008

An observation

Oflate, I have read so many blogs, and well one thing I noticed is that several of them written by Indian's (like this one writing here) and whenever a new Bollywood movie is out, all I read about are that week's movie reviews. I guess all of us are born to rate and review a B'wood movie, we are all so influenced by the tinseltown. I love them too, but sorry rating and critiquing is not my cuppa tea. I did come across some really funny reviews on Karzzz....zzzzzz, I guess that is the most reviewed movie, but ain't that a good thing for Himmy, coz that means that many people have actually watched that movie and sat thru those hours. Maybe Taran Adarsh can retire now, anyways who really reads his reviews anymore!

Oh and Toni Braxton being eliminated from DWTS is so not fair! I was hoping to wave Susan Lucci goodbye...c'mon that woman's moves are technically correct, but no emotions no passion! I hope atleast the next time it would be her or Maurice. I love Cloris, she brings such entertainment on stage!

No comments: