Monday, September 15, 2008

All in one...

Oh, I have so much to write about today. I had a pretty good weekend. Very occupied and got thoroughly baked, tanned under the sweltering Floridian sun. My dearest friend M prepped me for a great weekend by boosting my morale (yeah it was on a low). Thanks sweety.
We first headed over to a park, it has a few springs, took a glass bottom boat ride to check it out. Met up with some birds, giraffe, gators, panther, cougar, humongous rodent, flamingos, and something else (I musta forgotten). My master had so much fun seeing all the animals and just being one on one with nature.
Then made some good Indian street food at home.
Went for the NFL game with Mr., had a gala time there. But the heat was just too much to handle. Couldn't stay beyond the 3rd quarter and we lost!. I had fun and I hope the same from  my Mr., he wanted to go for the game since forever. When we were back, we were so tired and I think sun-stroked too.
But I loved every minute of it. It's back to work week now.

No comments: