Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm feeling.....

......rather chatty today, but what's ironical is that I don't have much to natter. 
Except maybe that I saw the David Blaine(he's hot!) stunt y'day and I thought it was too boring but most certainly he is a great magician, comparable to Houdini. What did he achieve by diving, and what exactly was his illusion beats me! Is that what he was aiming at? Anyways, I enjoyed the season prem. of Lipstick Jungle, whew so many revelations and twists and turns, mostly with Nico. I am so tempted to read the book, but I've been postponing it for well over a year now, even though this is just the second season on TV. I just love her outfits and accessories. My Mr.(who doesn't have much of a choice, other than to watch with me), predicted the next moves and guess what...? he was right...as always! He is a smartie, okok me is not bragging.....he really is, I just have to keep up with him! hehehe!
Today is the season premiere of The Office, another fave of mine, insanity personified.....is what this show is all about. Steve Carrell, splendid actor! I prefer the American version to the British for this one show.....

No comments: